1. In your dress and behavior keep a sense of self-respect. Right behavior is the expression of fine character and a good personality.
2. Be simple in your ways and words.
3. Avoid using indecent language.
4. COURTESY BEGETS COURTESY. Make use of words 'please' and 'thanks'. If you have to criticize, do not be destructive, but be constructive.
5 In all your dealings with others be polite and obliging. Always try to be a good companion to help others and hurt nobody.
7. Be polite and helpful to the strangers coming to the school.
8. No exemption shall be given from the school programmes and functions. Every student is supposed to take part and co-operate in the various school activities such as cultural programmes; sports and games, drill etc.
9. English is the medium of communication in the school premises. Speak only in English during the School hours.
10. All students will have to take part in the extra-curricular activities, co-curricular activities, drill etc. No requests for exemption will be entertained.